Re: [NTLK] QuickFigure Stationery

From: Bill Davis (newton_at_ecity.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 23:43:47 EDT

>Anyone know where I can download some QuickFigure Stationery? I'm learning
>how to use the Newton version of QuickFigure Light and could use some
>samples.
>Thanks in advance.
>Bob

As I recall the "QuickFigure stationery" is a new stationery type for the
Newton notepad, similar to the QuickFigure Works "spreadsheet" stationery
for NewtonWorks.

It's not something you can get without paying for it. It's a commercial
product.

It's not a product that ITSELF has stationery; it IS stationery -- for
the notepad or Works.

Anyway, check out www.pelicanware.com for info on QuickFigure products.

 - Bill