Re: [NTLK] Earthlink Troubles

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 05:06:59 EDT

I've been using Earthlink dial-up for three years and in three states.
A high-level tech. support person looked at my account. She was surprised
at the size of my emails being downloaded into my Newt. Then she 'guessed'
that the 'internet setup' got corrupted. It worked till the
earthlink/mindspring, then I just duplicated the setup about once a month.
Last month I had to duplicate the setup once every week. I guess I won't
be able to use earthlink via my Newt. by years end. :-(
Well, still better than most.