Re: [NTLK] Blue ... something

From: eMate 300 01 Jurgen Mintert (mintert_at_planet.nl)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 13:54:00 EDT

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 12:01:14 -0400, Victoria and Monte wrote:

>Sounds like you're looking for Blueprint by Sine of the Times.
SNIP
YES, that's the one. Thanks for responding. Can you explain more of the
program to me, that means what it does and most important, do you know if
it works on the eMate.
This is my last post about it to save the list traffic, so please any more
reactions are highly recomended, but it should be of the list--i guess.

If somebody knows the subscribe adress for the eMate list, i would like to
know too.
Thanks for the help, bye

Jurgen Mintert
mintert_at_planet.nl