Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Question

From: Simon Muller (smullers_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 16:31:48 EDT

Hi!
I tried your site the other day. Great!
This is about a 3C589D card. Now I borrowed a 3CXE589DT-Megahetrz and
installed the nie ethernet software,the Fallaron driver and the XE589DT
patch for it: no dice. The card doesn't work in my MP2k, but does in a
laptop.
It's exactly the same card as on the Photo shown on
http://www.unna.org/unna/drivers/ethernet/
Anything I can try?

Simon Muller.