Re: [NTLK] PC card doesn't mount pakages! Dead?

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 14:58:12 EDT

Hi Way,

No guarantee this will work...

My 16MB card would not store packages, or maintain an erasure. Then
finally, I couldn't even erase the card.

So in desparation, I put it in a PC card slot and tried to format it
there.

This happened about 4 years ago, so my memory is a bit foggy on the next
part.

I am not sure if it formated or not. But what I do remember, is that
when I put the card back in my Newt 2000, I was able to erase it and it
has worked ever since.

As a last ditch effort, you might try this.

Again, no guarantees that this will work in your case.

Sushi