[NTLK] Problem to Update NOS 717260

From: pop.ihug.com.au (scott_at_krohne.com.au)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 05:24:32 EDT

G'day all,

I have revived my MP2k that has NOS 2.1 (717145) and I want to update to (717260) or (710031), to ultimately remove a memory problem and hope it will allow me to make calls using the speaker. MP2000's in Australia had the option for making calls with the speaker disabled (somehow) due to Government Telecommunication reasons.

I am however having trouble updating to 717260. I have downloaded (MP717260) and expanded the file but it only leaves me with three files (Data, Ask and Install) and NCU1.0 requests a *.pkg file which none of these are.

Can someone please explain in detail how I can update the NOS or if someone knows where I can get the actual .pkg files to update to one of these NOS's. Unfortunately I'm using Windows2000.

Kind regards,
Scott
Western Australia