Re: [NTLK] Newton Press

From: Chet Johns (tcjohns_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 19:43:10 EDT

Ok, so I downloaded this page that looked like a text page, and when I first
tried to open it, I got this message it was too big for simple text. When I
opened it with a word processor, pages and pages of programming text
appeared. However, since the original document had an sea suffix, I decoded
the package with stuffit deluxe and voila, Newton Press was there. Cool. Now
I wonder how many other packages I scrapped because I didn't know what to do
with them. So much to learn, so little time. Thanks for the help.

Chet Johns