Re: [NTLK] How to: make an international English MP2x00 <deutsch>?

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand_at_psi.ch)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 12:45:52 EDT

> I think it has the book alert and the contrast slider improvement
> built-in.
Contrast slider improvement? Do you mean the 'double tap to recenter
contrast slider' thing? It might be an improvement but shurely not to all
programs. E.g. SlideShow plays crazy with the contrast if one has changed it
from what is left after a brain wipe.
The 'book alert' I don't know at all what it means. However, there isn't
much improvement with books: No automatic magnifying of small books to fit
the larger screen, no automatic rotation of landscape books and so on...

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing