[NTLK] CF Card Tab...

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 12:39:05 EST

>On 01/12/30 @ 0500, Tony Valentine wrote:
>
>Most compact flash cards have a little plastic tab, so
>that you can remove the card from the flash sleeve since
>it does not a eject button.

Most interesting!

Recently I've been looking at many different CF cards since I purchased a
Canon IXY 200 (Similar to US version PS110) digital camera.

None of the ones that I've seen here (Akihabara and other places) have a
tab and would be stuck without an eject button.

Hmmm... Maybe it depends on where they are sold as to whether or not
they have a tab.

Sushi