Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #442

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 08:53:21 EST

> From: "Tony Valentine" <tvalentine8_at_home.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] iPaq FUN
> Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:30:56 -0500
>

> Super expensive??? My compact flash sleeve cost $49.

His one cost him about 60 EUR (about $60) if I got him right.
Quite some cash for something that *should* be there right out of the box.

> Most
> compact flash cards have a little plastic tab, so that you can remove the
> card from the flash sleeve since it does not a eject button.

This one has none, sadly. I guess it's not really meant to be used with the
iPaq, it just states to be "compatible".

Oliver :)

--
Jon: "Hey, Bill, I hear that if you play the NT 4.0 CD backward, you get
a satanic message."