Re: [NTLK] iPaq FUN

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 08:19:57 EST

> Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:37 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] iPaq FUN
> From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
>

>...wait, I had to 'turn off' the Nikon to insert and remove
> the card. So I pulled the Clio manual and read 'you must turn off Clio
> before inserting and removing compactflash card'. Wow, my Newt. knows
> better than that. ;-)

*g* Sadly, this can't be the point with the iPaq, as it turns on whenever
you click it into the cardjacket. Oh, and it does produce some funny little
sound along with that, something sounding very Sci-Fi, so the user may bring
up the proper thankfulness for beeing able to use *one* card in his $750,
now about $950 device.

Oliver :)

--
I cried because I had no Titanium G4, then I met a person who used Windows.