Re: [NTLK] This list

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 00:08:27 EST

Hey Victor.
Can you check mine? I believe that there's a problem
with my account. Check to see that the flag is set and
if it is, try unsetting it, then reset the flag.
Whatever is happening, it is definatly happening from
the server. I can receive emails from everyone on the
list except from myself...
Thanks
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
> > I know that some list server allow you to not
> receive your own messages to
> > the list. Maybe there is something similar with
> NewtonTalk and the switch
> > was activated somehow?
>
> No, everyone has the ECHOPOST flag set by default
> (means that you receive
> a copy of your own posts).
>
> --
> Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net -
> chuma_at_chuma.org
> NewtonTalk list administrator -

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -