[NTLK] Newton 2100 for sale.

From: Chris Dunderdale (chrisdunderdale_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 08:59:28 EST

Hi there Everyone. I am an English Newter and I have recently bought a 210=
0
for about 350 £UK. It is a full 2100, not the upgrade. I am looking to
sell
it to any English buyer. I can't really let it go for any less than £ 250.
It does have a 12MB Flash card to go with it. However, I am still awaiting
a pen, but that should be here soon. I don=B9t fell I have made good use of
it and sorta need my money back cos I am a poor student with a student loan
to pay off. I know that somebody out there from the UK would like this full
spec UK version instead of a US one, the UK ones are a lot harder to find!
I also know that there are Newts going for about $180 at the mo, but they
are US ones. Please help me out, I am desperate!

CHRIS