Re: [NTLK] eMate upgrade

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 01:02:50 EST

Yes the eMate upgrade is hard to come by, maybe even just about
impossible at this point, but upgraded eMates still show up. I just was
the high bidder for one on ebay a few weeks ago, and another one went on
Christmas day. But the 32MB flash cards that GEMEnterprises are selling
right now work in the eMate. And for the price they are a bargain. I
just bought 4 to replace the 6MB cards some of my employees currently
have in their eMates. I have a 32MB in my eMate that I bought new from
TIMA Scientific for more than $300.

Glenn Roe