Re: [NTLK] 2100 Users Guide

From: james richter (paparichter_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 20:40:50 EST

Check out the support index of Apple.com. They have a
link to a manual search. Below is a link to manuals
for the MP2000--don't know if there are any for the
2100 at Apple.com, but you should take a look.

http://www.info.apple.com/info.apple.com/manuals/manuals.taf?search=Title&string=messagepad&manlang=en&start=1&lang=&geo=

Jim R.

=====