[NTLK] -10011 Error when Trying to Delete "Minimizer" Package

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 15:45:30 EST

Argh. I tried to delete the extension and got an error. When resetting, the
Newt loads packages up to that one, and freezes. If I reset with packages
off, both internal and on the card, I then select the extension and try to
hit the routing button, which gives me the -10011 (Bad Object) error. Well,
at this point, I can't reset and get the Newt (u2K) to load all the internal
packages. The only way I can boot successfully is to do the reset with
nothing loaded.

How can I get rid of this thing once and for all?

Thanks,
Dave