Re: [NTLK] Help connecting an eMate

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 14:07:42 EST

Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net) wrote:

> Yeah. From what I understand, don't use the "Dock" button on the keyboard.
> Go into Extras and use the one in there.

On my eMate, pressing the "Dock" key activates the Dock, not the Classrom
Dock. I vaguely remember having had to choose between a classroom mode
and the normal mode, but this is something I had done on the first day I
had the eMate, and I have no idea now how I did it.

A couple of minutes later ... I've done the obvious and checked the
manual, and it's right there, on page 19: with the Teacher Setup package,
you can choose between "Classroom Mode" and "Full Newton System", and
under "Dock option" you can choose the Dock button app -- either "Dock"
or "Classroom Dock".

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de