Re: [NTLK] [OT] Closet Quadra Users [Was: Newton Software - Fixed for me anyways]

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 00:38:20 EST

I use Mac Pluses as shelves, and my brother uses on as a monitor stand next
to his bed. They work wonderfully. It is just a pity that the vents are
on the top so that they would overheat if I tried to use them while set up
as shelves. My SE and SE/30 are a different story, though...

>In a previous message, THX 1138 typed vigorously:
>
>>>I have to admit Chris, I'm a closet Quadra user too.....
>>
>>Not me, mine's right out in the living room.
>
>Unfortunately, I must keep my pile of Quadras (700, 950, 660, 660av,
>840av) in the basement by the server rack instead of the living room.
>Although, now that I think about it, they would make a nice end table.
>And they'd be functional too!
>
>g.

Screen Protection for Cheapskates
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/screenprotectors.html
Info and templates to fit all of your screen protecting needs.