Re: [NTLK] Problems with Nethopper

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 13:49:53 EST

Does Newtscape do a better job when the server's mime filetypes arent setup
correctly? I'm trying to get Newtscape, which started this mess originally.
Argh! :) I just don't know :) I tried getting newtscape from the authors
website. Nethopper complained that it was a "404" error, while my nextbox
could pull the webpage up fine and it downloaded it too...Hmm...nethopper
seems too buggy. It also has a problem with the main UNNA archive. I have to
use the one at guelph. When I try to go to the main unna webpage i get some
BSD recovery or addict website..I don't know :) Might it be possible for ya
to toss newtscape up there for a few hours in the evening so I can grab it?
:)

-Chris