Re: [NTLK] GEM Enterprises Newton 2100s on eBay

From: Tim Skrastins (timskrastins_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 13:23:33 EST

I haven't done business with them yet so I don't want to editorialize. They
appear to be a computer surplus & used system liqudator/reseller outfit.
Their communications are friendly and prompt. Their eBay rating and feedback
should give some more insight. The underlying theme with them is that they
have hundreds of Newton 2x00s to liquidate, some going to eBay and others to
unspecified channels.

Sounds like a few list members are buying from them so hopefully we'll all
know a little more in the next week or so.