Re: [NTLK] This list

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 12:09:30 EST

Thanks for all the words of encouragement...
Now for the really weird part...I see everyone's reply
to my messages, but no my original message! I checked
my Yahoo filters and none of them are set to filter
out my own messages. I even tried downloading the
Yahoo messages via a POP connection, thinking that for
some reason Yahoo isn't displaying my messages (as far
as I can tell, only my messages aren't getting to
me....but then again, how would I know what I'm NOT
getting?)
So, I pretty sure that my Yahoo account isn't
filtering anything...perhaps something at the
mailserver?
I wonder what else I'm missing?
Something similar happened a few months ago when my
messages weren't getting sent to me.....then all of a
sudden they all appeared, but it was taking almost a
day to see my messages...

Well, the important thing is that my messsages are
getting through to the rest of you...I'ld hate to
think that all of my words of wisdom are all for
not....;-)
Ed
web/gadget guru
--- Sushi <Sushi_at_ragingbull.com> wrote:
> >On 12/25/01 @ 7:55 AM, Ed Kummel wrote:
> >
> >I've sent three messages to this list over the last
> 2
> >days and I have yet to see them. Is the list
> working?
>
> Ed,
>
> I am replying to both the list and your address to
> make sure you receive
> this message.
>
> I received these three messages from the list:
>
> Re: [NTLK] ed? where is your site
> Re: [NTLK] Interconnect adaptor
> [NTLK] LOTR pkgs and my server
>
> The list seems to be working...