[NTLK] Abcom Cases

From: Chris L. Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 19:54:43 EST

Dang it. I keep trying to send NeXTmail to y'all. Are you guys getting blank
messages from me? I guess that's the problem of having an antiquated
computer. Sure, I have a powerbook, but t he nextstation is cooler! :)

Anyways, My Abcom case showed up this afternoon. I'm impressed. It's a
keeper. I love the fabric. Only one gripe... Did your Abcom case come with a
Shoulder-strap? Sure I have shoulder straps around, but that's not the point.
All of the other pictures that i've seen of the abcom case have shoulder
straps. I guess I need to call them and find out. Bummer. But the case
rocks!! :)

-Chris

Begin forwarded message: