[NTLK] E & B Case

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 03:41:33 EST

Hello all, I just got my brand spanking new E &B Case for my Newton. It's
an awesome case, fits tight as a glove. It just replaced my communication
case for the MP2K. I loved that one it was too cumberson for my everyday
needs and need for something more simple. Anyways about the MP2K Glove, some
drawbacks are that it's not a true play-through case but you can still pull
the zipper down to access the PC Card slots. It does have cut out holes for
the microphone, speaker and stylus, the cover flips to the back and the
leather craftmanship is just THE best. This would be great for those people
who no longer have the MP2K door. The leather cover on this case is stiff
enough to protect the screen and it doesn't touch the screen. The case has a
really nice tight feel to it ie neat stiches. I have tried several cases
overthe past few years and this one beats them all for protection and just
plain looking good. It you want here's a review of the case from The
Gadgeteer Website: http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/newtonglove-review.html[1]
Ifyou guys are interested I just got mine today. I think they should still
have a few. They wouldn't tell me how many they had left. I guess they
themselves know how special Newtons are. Whatever, I have mine already. Go
and get yours. Ermin "...and still like dust, I rise..." -Maya Angelou

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/newtonglove-review.html