Re: [NTLK] My Newton @ Apple Saga continues.

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 20:37:35 EST

You are right and wrong. :-)

The system patch wasn't there. Even after my restore I only had 717041.

I tried to do the patch, but kept getting an error. Perhaps some of the
junk I had installed prevented it. So, I wiped the system and then loaded
the patch. Now up to system, 717260, just like my original newt.

Still, it's only showing 912k of System RAM Installed. :-(

I even tried 710031. Still, not showing the RAM. Is there some other patch
I am missing, or is it more likely that my Newt lost it's upgrade?

Thanks,
Loren