Re: [NTLK] Humor for the holidays

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 10:57:10 EST

Actually, Ebay is just like Fishing, You through your line out, if the right
fish comes along......
He may re-list this item that had no takers the first time and BAM! , the
second time around it
sells. Happens to me all the time. IIRC, an NOS MP2100 sold for over $1000.00
about 2 months ago.
Go figure. Greg