[NTLK] {OT} Microsoft Abuse of Federal Facilities

From: RedGhost (dredghost_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 23:38:43 EST

OK, just a little rant about the decline of America...

I found that Microsoft has bought itself space in our Federal Facilites to
advertise its newest attempt at an OS. I was at the Post Office trying to
mail packages and there on the counters and on the wall was advertising and
free Demo CDs for XP. I am not sure about you, but I was appalled and
disgusted that convicted Criminal Enterprises were able to BUY into the
Government, in such a manner as to make it appear that the US Goverment
endorses the actions they just convicted microsoft of, and is willing to
further their criminal activities.

Check your local post office and see if they have XP tchokes there as well

clay