Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV response

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 20:10:25 EST

------------------
>Hey thanks for the response and concern. EZ2TV driving me away?
>Heheheh... no! No... EZ2TV has not driven me away. If nothing else, it
>showed me a whole new side of the Newton. :)

Whew! You had me worried there. ;-)
----------------
> I'm just low on cash, and really want to pick up Samsung's Nuon
>N501 DVD player while it is still at Best Buy. :)
> So I'm just making a sacrifice.

Ouch. That's some sacrifice. I hope you find it a good home. If others
don't pick it up, let me know, ;-)
-----------------
> But all and all, it goes well. Got a few offers for the card, and
>I will keep up my EZ2TV fan site for some time to come. It really has
>been a lot of fun to play with.
>
> Take it easy,
>
> Doctor Clu

Cool! That's a great site. Job well done! If I had some free time I
would do thd same, especially since I got Tibet working great with a Nikon
Coolpix 950. :-)

!ooW %-)
"Daisy Cutter Bomb"=What it feels like to be in a burning building with
jetfuel.

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!