Re: [NTLK] books and their marks

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 16:16:16 EST

Not quite what you were seeking, but I also noticed that if you do not
change the Unique ID between versions of books, when you load the new
version (and say 'yes' to over-writing the old version), any marks from the
previous version are preserved. BUT, as Dustin notes, they might not be in
the right place relative to the text beneath!

Paul F.