Re: [NTLK] 1800 Newtons...

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 16:08:09 EST

On 12/14/01, Filmer, Paul E. quoth:
>I know that NASA Huntsville is sitting on several hundred eMates, new in
>box, that were to go to a Louisiana education effort when Apple axed the
>Newton, and they have been in limbo ever since. Can't even touch 'em. Keep
>an eye on excess gov't property websites...

Or if you're in Huntsville, the infamous Unclaimed Baggage store.
Weird stuff turns up there... I'd swear that Marshall sends all their
top secret stuff there to be disposed of. ;)

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com

Newton Connections: Obsessive Newton News http://newted.net/~1f2frfbf/ These things are fun, and fun is good.