[NTLK] [ANN] New features for Newton Errors Database

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 16:01:48 EST

Since my exams are almost done for the semester (one more in 3 hours'
time), I've been hacking away at the Newton Errors Database and have added
some nifty new features.

Since people were complaining to me that the database offers no useful
information about fixing errors, I've added the ability for anyone to
submit comments related to specific errors. In this way we can build a
repository of error fixes and information. Simply click on the "View/add
Comment" link next to every search result to read the existing comments or
add a new one.

You can now also search the descriptions (not the comments) by keywords.

In light of these changes I've bumped the version number up to 1.01.
Coming soon will be the corresponding NewtonScript and C++ constant names
for each error for you low-level programming types (thanks to Paul Guyot).

The database is here: http://guelph.unna.org/errors/

Enjoy!