Re: [NTLK] PDA Panach

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 15:23:36 EST

Yes, My pen fits correctly with no problems...There
has been some talk here on the list previously of some
individuals who have had problems with the PDA Panach
pen...
I don't know what the problem could be
though...Perhaps there is a difference with the groove
next to the tip may be misplaced? Or perhaps your pen
grabber in the Newt may be out of alignment...
I did have a similar problem when the tip fell off of
my original Apple stylus and when it was placed in the
holder, it wouldn't click all the way, and then just
got "stuck".
The only anomaly I ever saw about the PDA Panach pen
is that once in a great while, I will open my pack and
find that the pen is no longer seated...not a problem,
but an observation none the less.
I'll grab my original Apple stylus and see if I can
make some comparisons...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Gregory J. Wayman" <gwayman_at_mac.com> wrote:

> I got a question for my Web/Gadget Guru. I just got
> my New styli in the
> mail last night. Boy was I
> sweatin bullets....I put it in the Newt and it fits
> as far as the
> Diameter but something is not right
> in the length. When I pushed it in the 2100 it
> actuated the spring to
> the first click, but not the
> second click, so I had to get a pen knife and sort
> of scoop it up a bit
> so I could grab it.
> Needless to say , I went back and put the stock
> styli back in...no
> damage done
> Ed, does your styli fit well?
>
> Greg