[NTLK] eMate - memory requirements

From: Radovan Biciste (rbiciste_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 14:14:55 EST

Hi,
once again about eMate. I have external deadline until Friday to make
decision "eMate or not". I am asking kind eMate owners for help. So here
are my questions:
1) What's in eMate's ROM? There is 8 MB ROM !!!
2) How much eMate's memory will take Newton Internet Enabler 2.0,
NewtWorks, SimpleMail, NewtScape and some telnet app? Is that possible
to fit in?

Thank you for all your help,
Radek