Re: [NTLK] Starting from afresh !

From: Ivan Shaw (ishaw_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 12:51:22 EST

On Thu, Dec 13 2001 Cooney, David wrote:
>I just recieved my new 2100. I had to perform a hard reset to remove
>previous owner details, stuff etc.....
>Now what I need to know is what do I need to install first in the way of
>system updates, patches etc.....

A patch to take care of -10061; several are available including SysPatch and "Heaven or Hell". IF the unit is an upgraded MP2k your ROM revision should be 717260-1 in order to recognise the additional RAM. Everything else depends on what you want to do.

--
Ivan T. Shaw, PhD
Why are you still buying Vitamin D?