Re: [NTLK] newton 2100 for sale

From: Dustin Long (dlong_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 12:39:27 EST

Wow. I had no idea you could get a single card with 32M of memory on
it; most of the stuff I've seen online is 2 and 4 M. What are the specs
on such a card? Are they still in production? What are the odds I'd be
able to mosey on down to my local computer retailer and find/order one
that'd work in the Newt?

(I'm thinking how cool it'd be to record whole meetings, or keep an hour's
worth of MP3s on my Newt, just to keep the iPaq'ers around my office from
gloating... :)

~Dustin