[NTLK] Application error 8007

From: Anderson, Brett P. (bpa_at_rti.org)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 09:23:29 EST

I work for a research company that uses about 900 MP2000/2100 to assist in
collecting research data. One of my biggest problems in helping to run a
Help Desk group to support these users is trying to interpret Newton error
codes. For instance, one that I am seeing currently is an Application error
8007 (Exception not handled). Does anyone know of a good source to find out
information on various error codes? I have seen many sites that list the
codes, but do not give any explanation of the codes and as we all know the
description provided is not very helpful. Is a group like this the best
place to try and obtain this sort of information. Any leads, suggestions or
help would be greatly appreciated.

Brett Anderson
Research Triangle Institute
1000 Parliament Ct, Ste 100