Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV

From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 08:28:02 EST

I'm kind of behind on this reply -- I'm on digest.

That's just it -- the real problem is he needs software. So someone with a
EZ2TV gives it to him, or we point him to the archive with the drivers.

100 emails will not change his attitude unless those 100 people can
realistically represent $300 x 100 = $30,000 in lost revenue for EZShow.

MG