[NTLK] OT [Poutine]

From: A. Duggan (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 03:55:48 EST

couldnt help adding, it might be better to call poutine "artery
clogging heart attack delight" or perhaps "fries with carcass juice
surprize"... or "cholesterol helper"

hah hah hah

jeez, months back I was in an Ontario Harvey's and they accidentally
gave me poutine-ized fries.... then couldnt understand why I didnt
think that was a great deal... of course this included numerous ppl
laughing, lol... I had to explain that I look at poutine more like my
second nicname... "fries with carcass juice surprize".... pootine ick.

now, perhaps if they started using mushroom gravy.....
ahhh, then they'd just be "cholesterol helper"
lol