Re: [NTLK] Subject: Re: EZ2TV

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 17:53:57 EST

on 12-12-2001 11:28, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> Hmmm, in my mind, the problem is not really in getting the software, it's
> more the attitude of Mike. The drivers apparently can be downloaded from
> here: <http://www.pelicanware.com/ezshow.html>.

Sorry, but now I'm lost, so what was this whole thread about, about Mike not
being a very nice person, sorry, but I meet a..holes all the time, my guess
is let them be, who knows, they might think I'm one too ;-)

Don't get me wrong though, still think it's good that Laurent wrote his
mail, just feel that in this case it probably isn't worth too much of my,
though abundant, energy....

Robert Benschop