[NTLK] Subject: Re: EZ2TV

From: Michael_Guzzo/Harmac_at_harmac.com
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 17:19:28 EST

I think that unless the hundred users who respond are lined up waiting to
purchase EZ2TV units then we will accomplish nothing.
This is a good example of how we should be able to share software among
ourselves without the copyright discussion phoenix rising. Someone has
already offered to share his S/W (which is useless without the h/w) so if
he can get back up and runnning great. Otherwise the list will look like a
bunch of whiners.

--
Michael Guzzo
http://home.att.net/~michael.guzzo/newton/newton.html