[NTLK] FW: EZ2TV

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 16:25:58 EST

That's the message I just sent to Mike.

-Laurent.

--

------ Forwarded Message From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com> Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:15:12 -0500 To: lee7688_at_home.com Subject: EZ2TV

Mike,

I was shocked to read the story of Basil Shelden regarding his inquiry to get the software to drive his EZ2TV hardware. I mean, even if he did buy the whole thing 3 years ago, I would think that, as a courtesy, you should be able to provide him with a copy of the software. It's not like it's going to hurt your business, since that without the PC card and the other hardware piece, there isn't much you can do with the software. Better still, why don't you provide a link on your web page where your customers could download the drivers if they loose them?

I'm really disappointed to see that Newton developers are acting like this, with the remaining Newton community...

-Laurent. ------ End of Forwarded Message