Re: [NTLK] NOS 2.0 ROM in Sharp ExpertPad?

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 20:23:16 EST

The latest 120 I bought (NIB for my mum) was a unit that Apple NZ had
upgraded to NOS 2.0 - ie all documentation was for NOS 1.3.
It had stickers etc all over the box stating 'ready for upgrade to 2.0 - 2
MB RAM' etc.

In addition, I recall an Apple salesman (friend) complaining he wasn't able
to upgrade his 120 and would have to talk the company into a new one...

So - no, am not certain, but that is my recollection........at least, should
be something to be cautious of.

Cheers
-D