Re: [NTLK] need password generator for MP 120 with OS 2.0

From: Radovan Biciste (rbiciste_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 12:19:37 EST

Sorry, I was not clear. As I am software engineer, I need to generate
passwords for application, database and operating system users. Also I
am registered on a bunch of websites as developer etc. Nearly every
second day I find myself in need to make up a password. Will be nice to
have small program which will generate it for me. Also I found nice free
software for storing passwords called GeekSafe (
http://newtopia.com/cgi-bin/newton_index.cgi). Source codes are
available. I can imagine another feature of a software to generate
password. There is a few Perl scripts around which should be easy to
rewrite to NewtonScript.
Thanks for any thoughts,
Radek