Re: [NTLK] Anyone got an extra case they'd sell?

From: Christian Bargmann (bargmann_at_davesworld.net)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 00:31:29 EST

on 12/6/01 12:27 AM, Jim Richter at paparichter_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Is there anyone on the list who might be willing to sell one of their
> extra MP2000/2001 Apple-made briefcase style cases which hold both the
> keyboard and Newton? If you do, feel free to email me off list.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim R.

Jim,

Are you still looking for a Newton Briefcase? I have one sitting around my
office that is gathering dust. It is missing the shoulder strap, and velcro
stips were tastefully added to the "stand" in order to keep my Newt from
slipping off. Other than this it is in like new condition. Let me know
what you think it is worth. I think I paid $50.00 for it when I purchased
it. Cheers.

Chris