[NTLK] Switching regulator in the 2000

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 18:08:33 EST

> Just curious, do you know which switching regulator is in the 2000?

No idea. I've not yet dared to open my beloved 2000 yet, I have had it
only for a couple of weeks. We are still too much in love...

> think the 2000 runs most of the logic of 3.3V

I agree. This was state of the art in 1997. I wouldn't be astonished
if part of the 130's electronics was 3.3 volts, too.

> I am not sure who said this, but I don't think it was me, perhaps the
> other gentlemen who suggested the diode bit.

Yep, I was answering two mails at the same time to save bandwidth.
Sorry!

Frank

Newton software and hardware stuff at www.pda-soft.de