[NTLK] I just wanna connect

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 17:35:47 EST

Hello I am back again;) This time I have upgrade to
MP2100 but I still have an old problem. I CAN'T
CONNECT. Ok I CAN connect but I can't do what I
wanna. So I am asking: "Is ther anyone out there with
a kind heart who will give(or sell if you really need
the money) me a copy of NCU 2.0 or any of the other
connecction utilities that Apple put out(Final version
of course). If not 2.0 then the upgrade from beta[I
have the beta disk which annoyingly won't do
anything]. I noticed that I can get the Revelar but
the damage is too great for my Newton budget. I am not
asking for alot, just a program that will out allow me
to upload/download more than just packages with my
Newton. Mac or PC or for that matter Unix versions
accepted. Hey you know it doesnt even have to be and
Apple product. NOTE: I know there are programs like
NoteThing that will let me get things like notes but I
am talking about a COMPLETE Package. So please donate
or sell for nominal fee to the little college boy:).
Have a heart it's Christmas. Thank you for your time
and consideration.

P.S. If selling or giving me the software is illegal
then you can reply directly to: mjl3781_at_yahoo.com and
either attach the files or I will give you my address
so you can mail me some disks....what???

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon

390 Manville Saint Charles Road Bishopville, SC 29010

(803) 428-6757 (perm.)

mjl3781_at_rit.edu (alt.)