[NTLK] AW: AW: MP2100 Problem

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 11:14:22 EST

Sorry, I was not clear enough:
as far as I know there is NO PROGRAM existing which would be able to delete the Syspatch.

The only solution I know is to replace the System-ROM (with an other version) (the system ROMis located on a separate PCB), start the Newt, switch it off again and replace the old one.
In this case the Firmware in the ROM will do the job to erase the syspatch which is located in a special memory area hidden for the normal user.
Maybe there is a way to force this routine to start, but I do not know where the start address of this routine is and how to start it.
To do this you need to know the NOS and you probably need a monitor program...

Cheers
Johannes