Re: [NTLK] eMate 300

From: Michael Kennard (michael_at_reef.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 22:19:04 EST

I have an emate that has only been used once to show someone. I have 2
so sould like to seel it but haven't tried. I purchased it last year
from the US brand new. I bought it as a present for a friend and he
didn't want it.

If you are interested, email back to me, I'm not sure what they are
going for these days but would like it to go to a good home. I'm in
Australia but it wouldn't be a problem to post it.

Regards

Michael