[NTLK] Something funny...

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 07:21:35 EST

Hi folks,

I have put up an excerpt of a thread I particularely enjoyed. See

http://www.pda-soft.de/stories__transdimensional_fluc.html

(note there are heaps of underscores in this link which are hard to see
 due to it being underlined).

Also, I recently had this idea to collect some more funny stories etc.
that have to do with the
Newton, so in case you have written something like that, please let me know.

Frank

By the way: Neither of my electronic or paper dictionaries was helpful, nor
was www.dict.leo.org. Could one say "Stories on Newton"? Like "Books on
Newton"?
My choice of "Stories related to the Newton" sounds... well... clumsy?

Newton software and hardware stuff at www.pda-soft.de