Re: [NTLK] New GPS Software found?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 14:46:51 EST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 12/9/01 2:41 AM, the entity known
as Robert Benschop transmitted the following from rbenschop_at_mac.com:

> on 08-12-2001 5:52, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_home.com wrote:
>
>> Good Lord!!! What sort of GPS receiver are you talking about?? I got my
>> Magellan for under $100 US on eBay over a year ago.
>
> Can you post the type to the list, and if other people got their GPS
> receiver cheap, please post as well.
> BTW, I presume that your Magellan receiver works with your Newt, is that
> assumption true ?

The unit I got is a Magellan Blazer 12. I bought it well before I got my
Newt (MP130), so I wasn't worried about connectivity. So, to be honest, I
don't even know what I could do with it in that regard.

- Eric.