Re: [NTLK] Printing from Newtworks

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 17:40:59 EST

In a message dated 8/12/01 4:10:25 pm, rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com writes:

<< You should be able to export NewtWorks documents to your computer if
you have the version of NCU that was made for the 2.1 Newts. I would
look for a newer version of NCU if I were you. I found it on UNNA a
while ago.

I just succeded in getiing the files ionto the Mac it turned dout he trouble
haqs been the usb to serial adapter which kept thinking something else is
using it, eventually I unplugged and plugged it in again whils NCU and the
Newt were open. Bingo all sweetness and light.

Thanks all for your help, it is much appreciated. Ahsante sana!

Mie